During this class, we will delve more deeply into these topics:
• Interpreting early infant communications
• Understanding touch as a powerful means of communication
• Modulating touch to nurture the newborn
• Understanding an infant’s parasympathetic nervous system
• Identifying current research to support infant massage
• Conducting a Baby’s First Massage, Newborn Massage class for new and expecting parents
• Marketing and networking
• Practical and written assessment on topics covered
• CE’s and Baby’s First Massage, Newborn Massage certification given at completion of the course.
*Please see CE Provider Information to learn how many CE’s you are eligible for.
|March 3-4, 2018||Baby’s First Massage||16||Cincinnatti, OH||9-6|
|We can offer a training at your location! Just email Amy for details.|