During this class, we will delve more deeply into these topics:
• Interpreting early infant communications
• Understanding touch as a powerful means of communication
• Modulating touch to nurture the newborn
• Understanding an infant’s parasympathetic nervous system
• Identifying current research to support infant massage
• Conducting a Baby’s First Massage, Newborn Massage class for new and expecting parents
• Marketing and networking
• Practical and written assessment on topics covered
• CE’s and Baby’s First Massage, Newborn Massage certification given at completion of the course.
*Please see CE Provider Information to learn how many CE’s you are eligible for.
|January 13-14, 2017||Baby’s First Massage||16||Witchita, KS||8-5|
|January 20-21, 2017||Baby’s First Massage||16||Alexandria, IN||9-6|
|March 20-21, 2017||Baby’s First Massage||16||Cincinnati, OH||9-6|
|April 8-9, 2017||Baby’s First Massage||16||Toledo, OH||9-6|
|April 15-16, 2017||Baby’s First Massage||16||Lexington, KY||9-6|
|June 17-18, 2017||Baby’s First Massage||16||Kalamzaoo, MI||9-5|
|June 24-25, 2017||Baby’s First Massage||16||Lexington, KY||9-6|
|September 9-10, 2017||Baby’s First Massage||16||Louisville, KY||9-6|
|October 14-15, 2017||Baby’s First Massage||16||Lexington, KY||9-6|
|November TBA, 2017||Baby’s First Massage||16||Cincinnati, OH||9-6|
We can offer a training at your location! Just email Amy for details.